[Harp-L] Re: Hering harmonicas

Thanks, and glad to hear it, Peter. I knew I could count on you for this! :-)

On 4/24/2007 8:03:30 AM, Peter and Connie Ruth (conruth@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> The Hering Harmonica company is doing just fine.  I assure you all that
> they are still making high quality harmonicas.
>
> Check out the brand new Hering website:
> http://www.heringharmonicas.com.br

Hopefully, it will eventually be translated into other languages. Meantime, I must say you get an interesting link by dropping the .br domain extension!

http://www.heringharmonicas.com

And, perhaps a bit of the rest of the story by clicking on the links at the very bottom. I believe you were acquainted with this sort of thing at one time, eh, Madcat? ;-) Sorry!!!

> Mark Twain once said: "The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated."

And he also once said: "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."

Mea culpa!!
Bobbie