Re: [Harp-L] talk here, not there

why because this list is moderated so harmonica MUST be the subject matter... nothing wrong with that. Also, you can't post you tube clips, music clips or pic for discussion and 99% of what I posted are non harmonica related.

Harp-l is a list. www.buddhasgarden.net is a community there is a huge difference and each compliments the other. Nothing is censored on my board and members are encouraged to be themselves. I'm not allowed to do or say certain things on harp-l and I know that I am not the only one.