Re: [Harp-L] talk here, not there

the bottom line is, in terms of the discussion on inspiration... if you want to sound like a harmonica player then listen to them, all you will ever acheive is sounding MORE like a harmoninca player.

In this thread on inspiration my name was mentioned by several different source where I have been labled as a modern and cutting edge harmonica player *thank you* so why I'm a "cutting edge"? Why do I sound different? It's because I don't listen to harmonica players unless I'm at SPAH or something similar. For me to fully explain how to be a "cutting edge" harmonica player I have to speak outside the scope of this list.

Contrary to what certain people may think, I am not trying to drive people to my board to increase membership, as I have plenty and do not need more, of course all are welcome... I am however trying to help everybody be a better musician as an aside to being a harmonica player.