[Harp-L] Central PA Harpalooza!!

I'm posting this for Nate Myers, another one of our fine
central-Pennsylvania harp players. If anyone can get to this event, I'd
go for it. Tons of excellent harp all night. I might be out of town
unfortunately so I'll miss out on hearing this great lineup. Unfortunate
that harp-l members Mike Easton and Daine Paul Russell can't attend, but
these guys should keep your ears busy. We all know James Day!! This is a
great venue also, especially if you are a beer fan. Deets below:

http://www.natemyers.com/harpapalooza.htm - details

Mark you calendars - Friday 5/11/07 @ ABC on Cameron in Harrisburg:
All proceeds to benefit the American Diabetes Association. The line-
up is set and it's going to be a good one!

Nate Myers & The Aces
Featuring: (in no particular order)

Bill "Lil' Freddie" Frederick - Blind Joe Death
Ronnie Ray - Ronnie Ray and the Coolers
Flat Foot Sam - Flat Foot Sam and the Educated Fools
James Day - James Day and the Fish Fry
Guy Stasik - The Buicks

Plus 'special guests', prizes, drink specials etc, etc...
An action-packed evening with some of the best harp players in the
area! $5.00 donation @ the door - all proceeds to benefit the
American Diabetes Association.

This is our third year hosting this event and it's gotten bigger and
better each time -- Come show some support for a great cause and enjoy
some killer music in the process... All the Harmonica you can stand
and then some!!

Peace,
Nate Myers & The Aces
http://www.natemyers.com