Subject: [Harp-L] Looking for new inspiration

Aalprice writes (snipped):

"What about anything by Michel Herblin,especially Matins Aux Pommes  for
starters?"

....Ooooh yes.... Hi Al!  Nice to see you here.  Michel's  "Voice" is one of
my favourite tracks of all time. It's an absolutely  gorgeous harmonica
instrumental. (It's on the 22 Great Harmonica  Performances by JJ Milteau).  Problem
is I tried to buy a CD directly  from Michel and still haven't managed to
connect with him after our first  email exchange....he doesn't speak English,
said he'd get back to me and  that was that.  It might be easier for you to buy
Matins Aux Pommes  from Scotland, but a tad more difficult to obtain it here in
the States,  it seems.  :)
Regards,
Elizabeth