Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Looking for new inspiration

"I couldn't agree more with Scooter about Jason Ricci and Chris  Michalek  being modern players using overblows and taking diatonics  far afield of  traditional blues"

I think Chris said a while back though that he was no longer using overblows? No question he had mastered the technique and implemented it in his playing, but I believe he was saying that he just couldn't get comfortable with the musicality or something. Just an FYI for someone that might listen to his more recent material looking for OB, *if* my recollection is correct and that is still his current stance, of course. Could have just been a short period of artist frustration.

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA