[Harp-L] Re: San Francisco update & Sonny Junior amp

Richard wrote:

> I forgot to mention that when I sat in at the
Redwood
> City jam session last night, frequent Harp-L
> contributor Greg Heuman let me use his
> rig--specifically, one of his handmade wooden
> "bullet" style mics with CM element, and his Sonny
> Junior amp.

> This is the first time I've played through either
> of these instruments, and they sure were nice.

I can second that.  Greg has been generous enough to
let me play through his equipment on several
occasions.  It's very nice gear with an absolutely
fantastic sound.

I own a JT-30 that was modified by Greg.  His
microphone customization skills are top notch.  He
turned a really busted up JT-30 shell that should have
probably been tossed into the trash into a really nice
microphone.

His wood microphones are fantastic.  They sound great
and look even better.

I'm sorry that I missed you guys in Redwood City.  It
would have been nice to see Kenny "Blue" Ray and the
rest of y'all.

Joe