[Harp-L] Divisiveness

What a  great experience this year's Buckeye
was, in large part due to the efforts  of Jimi Lee, who, as he aptly
stated it, wanted to "bridge the gap" between  the diatonic and chromatic
players.  During my attendance at past  Buckeyes and SPAH, it was always
a bit disheartening to witness the two  separate festivals that seemed to
take place simultaneously.  The  diatonic guys and the chromatic guys
seldom interacted, and almost seemed  somewhat hostile toward each other.

It breaks my heart to hear that the divisiveness has escalated to  this
point. It wasn't always this way.

I applaud Jimi Lee for working to mend the rift.

Rhetorical Question: "What are you going to do to bridge the gap?"

The Iceman