[Harp-L] For Auction-Harp related vinyl

Hi all,

      Long time lurker with a heads up that I have several choice harp related vinyl items for auction  on ebay.
  You can check them out here:
  http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZboogie02130

  Included is the 6 lp box set-Chess Years-Sonny Boy Williamson and Eddie Hope 45 on Marlin. I'll be posting more blues harp items in the next few days as well.

  I also have several new but opened copies of Earring George Mayweather's fine Tone-Cool CD for sale- $12.00 postpaid in the US! Contact me off-list on any of this.

  Thanks for your time and bandwidth,
  CSB
  http://www.myspace.com/chrisstovallbrown

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.