Re: Re: Re: [Harp-L] Comb material
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Harp-L] Comb material
- From: "Tim Moyer" <wmharps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:43:12 -0000
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=iYn/a0Uq3fMUkdKfb2bNmQ+dqARnc6QZaAEMmFOnfT8PLd6iyxSweVH3hKy89vSwkywqPU2DHGpBsxBtxgdS7mzyhV5wU6KJozO+1WMSkVzzMNmpgmCJenjKOGQ/Z3iF;
- Sender: notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
Jeff Roulier wrote:
> You're making a common error in logic.
> Both sides bear the burden of proof.
I'm saying that those who believe materials don't make a difference
have built a strong case supported by evidence. To this point no one
who believes materials do make a difference has been able to offer any
objective evidence. Now we're reduced to debating the debate.
I think I already said my stand is, "I don't care."
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and