Re: [Harp-L] Do it yourself customizing questions
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Do it yourself customizing questions
- From: "Tim Moyer" <wmharps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 03:40:10 -0000
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=XnT7Cgp30XIxrDlt1DrKvPmKywRCWnm18nzhukJ2RsqXC/6hDwOxzeBC9zILRo2rsTrY1p2qIm38Z3tQk4/LZxK80wUBguOjtQMpheoR6JCffvZMf874dWSqcEn64McC;
- Sender: notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
Dave Murray wrote:
> I'm going to convert some Marine Bands to screws. Some questions...
> 1. Is 1-72 x 3/8" an appropriate size screw (reed plates & covers
> w nuts)?
> 2. Looking at bee's wax. Not sure how much (volume) a pound is.
> How much is needed (dunking)?
A pound is plenty, but I'd advise using urethane instead. It's a
lot safer to work with and gives a better seal. You can get food
safe finishes at any word working shop (though not at Home Depot or
> 3. Opening covers by bending the apron under. Does that weaken the
> cover (might want to play in rack)?
Pound away. Some other designs might be stronger before the
peening, but the MB has no cover supports anyway....
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and