Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] comb material
- To: "moandabluz@xxxxxxx" <moandabluz@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] comb material
- From: "46long Blake" <46long@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 00:40:55 -0400
- Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=rPyTcs69UWX1YBcNXwR1bPr0nyEpaROqjhikHQL1NAwtE+WlMd1kzCz6ulLCgqAJ5PLNzqoJ/JJnKSoYpcVWQSsM195RFdy27JDedURx8ytlZ92jggtaYpoGW7ilHx0F/NX4ztV64SHugYTQlsZL5970aWSzDFbu91CCTx7ATs4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=ArsryyyRZmRht1bn1alD+mnkM64bSYq1su8LU56WBWAQxNAzQEDlEZ9hvWJ/4Y+IK5l+3uzIrziwJNScriOXGi2ZG/aNUwnNiJEID1be91NvFo6xqanBbfetU12VTwYjWVF2JW1uAypIgnCoUyFDuICyUA7uLo4feHfJ22pN9Q0=
- In-reply-to: <8C951E3B093146A-17E0-12530@FWM-D16.sysops.aol.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <8C951E3B093146A-17E0-12530@FWM-D16.sysops.aol.com>
Careful, Steve. Last time I mentioned that I don't read every one of the
20-50 harp-l emails I get a day, nobody (with one exception) answered what I
thought was a fairly straightforward question about delay pedals. I haven't
Snarky in Cincy......but how could you not be........
On 4/21/07, moandabluz@xxxxxxx <moandabluz@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I kind of like it when the comb material debate again slogs its way
through Harp-L. That way I can just hit delete and get through my mail
in no time at all.
Steve "Moandabluz" Webb
still a fool for the harp in Minnesota who thinks material should
refer to the type of songs one prefers to play.
AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free
from AOL at AOL.com.
Harp-L is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and