Re: [Harp-L] Personality Test

 Ron sez:

> Tom, i'm not sure this is valid.  Fwiw, I once read that wooden  kitchen
> cutting boards were more bacteria free than their plastic counterparts
(no pun
> intended) because there is something inherent in wood that tends to
actually
> kill more bacteria than plastic.
> ron

Bob sez:

This flies in the face of what my wife's been telling me over the years. She
says wood cutting boards are more prone to germs, since they get cracks
through age, where germs can hang out. She washes them thoroughlly, even
using bleach, but always uses the plastic ones for meat, the wooden ones for
veggies. ?