Re: [Harp-L] Personality Test

There is one more -- those who think that wood attracts, ferments, and grows more germs and bacteria. For me, just thinking about the little crawly things living in the wood is a good reason to stick to washable instruments.

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Laughlin" <rlaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 4:02 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Personality Test

I came across the following question, ironically, on a career placement personality test the other day:

"If you were at a party, made up of harmonica players, all gathering into small groups, which group would you tend to be drawn to?

a) those who believe comb materials have an effect on sound

b) those who don't

c) those having fun playing, ignoring "a" and "b"

d) those fighting over "a" or "b" outside

e) those at the bar, who couldn't care less

f) those leaving the party to take up sax

g) the group with the classiest dames