[Harp-L] Louisville slogging

Oh I've been a bad boy, and I'm being sent to Lou'vuhl Kintukeh for a few days.  Soo, are there any good jams y'all know about in that fine little berg?

I see a Sunday jam at Vito's Place and a Monday jam at Stevie Ray's (am I worthy!? is my hat worthy?)

Does anyone know about these or other blues jams?  I'll be there Friday morning through Tuesday morning, and kind o' busy but I could probly sneak away for a jam.    Any good little-known funky jazz or blues jams in Smoketown?

Thanks!

Dave Fertig
Elmtree Blues Society
http://www.elmtreeblues.org/