[Harp-L] Harpers' International Giglist Reminder
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Harpers' International Giglist Reminder
- From: BassHarp <bassharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:32:48 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=Q2iIBH5+w53yZWRAJ1w/nsVkOn7QJdI4gPZTUJUb4o2L1AtmlOMj0ru4BlqUESxd; h=Received:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:Subject:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (Windows/20070221)
Those wishing to be included in the Harpers' International Gig
Listings, or who have additions/deletions since last Wednesday's
internet post, please forward updates to me by
DEADLINE: 12 NOON EDT WEDNESDAY
for next Wednesday's internet post. Thank you.
Listings received after noon on Wednesday may or may not be
included in the weekly update to Harp-L.
This list is designed for, and dedicated to, the promotion of
harmonica artists, whether soloists, band leaders, or sidemen.
With apologies to other groups, we are not able to accept
listings for groups who do not feature, or include harp players,
due to space limitations.
Due to time constraints, we are unable to access all the various
artist websites for itinerary updates, and depend on each artist to
submit directly to me. Please allow me this consideration, and
thank you all very much.
Please use the following layout format:
Date: Month/Day/Year City, State or Country - Venue (time)
01/05/07 W Hollywood, CA - House Of Blues (9pm)
12/31/07 Sarnia, ON, CANADA - Huey's Junkyard (10pm-1am)
All listings MUST be submitted in ENGLISH.
Listings submitted in ALL CAPS will NOT be accepted.
Free-will donations accepted - see the Harpers' International Giglist at:
PO Box 5061
Hudson, FL 34674-5061
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and