[Harp-L] Greg Heumann & the IMT...

Hi all...
I'd like to add my 2 cents to all this!
I recently recieved my custom VC/IMT from  Greg & it does just that...BLOWS ME AWAY...after getting one that worked but really didn't suit me...Greg took back the original one & built me one that combined the volume control AND an impedance matching xformer...thereby cutting down on my adapeters & connections dealing w/my mic ( RE-10 ).
It works great,has a lot of range & makes me happy '-)

I have no affiliation w/Greg...jus a happy customer!
JK