[Harp-L] Harmonica Documentary Website Update

Dear friends, fans, supporters, and harmonica players:

We have launched the website for the film, Pocket Full of Soul: The Harmonica Documentary. Please check out www.pocketfullofsoulmovie.com and tell everyone you know to click on ?Join Now? and fill out the ?Revolution Harmonica? page to receive updates about the film.

Most importantly, we are promoting the song contest, Operation Creation, to find an original song for the movie. The rules are simple---the song must feature the harmonica and use the words ?pocket full of soul.? This is an opportunity be a part of the harmonica revolution---we?re bringing the harmonica back!

Todd Slobin
Marc Lempert