Re: [Harp-L] My Sonny Jr. 4-10

George Brooks wrote:

<Warren Bee wrote:
<
<I am contemplating putting my 4-10 up for sale. Not because I am in cash
<crunch it's more because I am just not doing the type of gigging that
<needs
<this firepower. I have owned it for 2 years and have less than 10 hours
<gigging time on it. I live on Long Island in NY. Anyone interested in
<discussing please email me off list.
<
<
<Unless there is a big amp that you think you will like better, hold on
<to it.  With your talent, you are going to find yourself on some big
<stages and will wish you still had it.

I'm with George.  My personal rule is: never sell a piece of equipment that makes a sound that inspires you.  I have made enough mistakes of this sort to know that this is a good rule.

This is especially so when you're talking about a piece like a Sonny Jr. 4-10, which is already a classic amp.  But even if it was a relatively mass-manufactured piece like a Fender Blues Jr. or a Crate Palomino V8, I wouldn't sell it if I liked the sound.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
latest mp3s always at http://www.broadjam.com/rhunter