Re: [Harp-L] Re: Richard Hunter and RP200

Garry Hodgson wrote:

<Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<
>> By the way, I bought a Digitech RP350 a little while ago, but so far I
>> haven't made a lot of headway in programming it for the harp. It would
>> be nice if I could, because the 350 has the ability to transfer patch sets
>> via USB. But there you go.
>
>is that because you've been too busy, or it's more difficult to program,
>or its features don't work well for harp?  or D) other?

I've been busy, and I haven't cracked the code on it.  It takes time to get a feel for the way a particular amp modeler works.

It's also a more complex device than the RP200, and it seems to behave a little differently when I do things like change amp models, which makes programming it more complex for me.

And like I said, I've been busy. It's been more important to me to get my RP200 set up for the Audix Fireball, because I know the RP200 well, and I gig with it frequently.  I even bought a backup for the RP200, which was an easier decision now that the price has dropped to $100.

Thanks, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
latest mp3s at http://www.broadjam.com/rhunter