[Harp-L] spah membership

hi all,
  i recently subscribed to spah using their new application process to sign up, and paid by credit card for the convience.  since then i have not had any kind of confirmation or response from spah, i understand that this process is being done through an internet service so i realize it may not be an instantaneous transaction.  but in trying to confirm things i used a number of different email links listed on the web site to try to contact spah.  every letter has been sent back by the dameon thing.  my last thought was to see if anyone reading these postings might have some feedback for me concerning the process. i can't participate because i do not have a username with spah and hence no password or login.   any help would be much appreciated......joe ginther    landisville pa