[Harp-L] Attempt 2: Cephas and Wiggins Workshop and Concert in Frostburg, MD. 04/28/07
- To: Will Vogtman <will_vogtman@xxxxxxxxx>, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Attempt 2: Cephas and Wiggins Workshop and Concert in Frostburg, MD. 04/28/07
- From: Will Vogtman <will_vogtman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 06:33:39 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=1raLgsq+3TZvRJCqvogu6+SrInhBDU+hLHOV00ZwiASI3GrDO40cWtDohCBlQV/oJpqkgj8tmk2HsBGi0ZUme5zL1c7ie5YAqE8AmcWAU/93wIQ9vb0w1Fjo/aBtslhdFh1+0vBnTBA1lA95/Kbh/tqDgL90vKUXsCNWGQlbcx4=;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
Saturday, April 28, 8:00PM
Frostburg Palace Theatre
Main Street, Downtown Frostburg
Tickets: $15.00 (use your ARTCARD for a $3.00 discount!)
Tickets available at the door starting at 7:30PM, or in advance, from:
Allegany Arts Council, The Book Center, Main Street Books
Saturday Afternoon Workshops at City Place:
Blues Guitar (1-3PM) and Blues Harmonica (1-3PM)
$25/person, per workshop
Information & Registration: 301-777-ARTS (2787)
ROOTS MUSIC SERIES
Cephas & Wiggins
Allegany Arts Council, WFWM Radio, Dr. Ken Roberts
Susquehanna Bank, and Potomac Highlands Pathology Associates
Channel Cats Blues Band
Will Vogtman <will_vogtman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Cephas and Wiggins will be performing at the Palace Theatre in Frostburg, MD. Workshops will be given during the afternoon before the concert at City Place (building formerly a car dealership).
See the attached Mailer.
Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels
in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your fit._______________________________________________
Harp-L is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
Finding fabulous fares is fun.
Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel bargains.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and