- To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Harpsucker
- From: Ken Hildebrand <airmojoken@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 05:50:36 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=ilmvrFjyfbY4RwNA2Ahvomcl4LQ/Qfl1EwotwNys4E+YY0GJ7lttI/w8+wDL1agcSVghSeYIajkmJF0pZPRcHAB8z78p4pFobKwoX6xVs68fe/CXp9W7+PURzxMW8DSHb6IGoTIImgJJpYtCLmWOObtgZG2V+TH8UeaPAmfSZh8=;
Looks like I found the answer to my own question:
"What is Harpsucker's real name ?"
His YouTube profile points to a myspace site:
>From his myspace website, he's a saxophone player,
and not much of a clue that he even plays harmonica,
as all the pics show him with a sax or posing with
other musicians and harp players (like Rick Estrin).
Or maybe this is his twin brother ?
He's a great harp player, and probably a great sax
(also repairs old tube amps!)
Ken H in OH
Never miss an email again!
Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and