[Harp-L] small amps

, , , just wanted to share my excitement of getting my
two model II Kalamazoo amps back next week. Bought
them from ebay last year and I've never played out
with them because they both hummed so there they sat.
Yea, of course the sellers both said they worked
great.  Since I usually play through the P.A. and have
other amps I didn't need them but now I just wanted to
get them right and use at a few gigs just for the
enjoyment of it all.
 So, yes I agree, they are sweet little amps and my
excitement builds. Drum roll please.
Reach

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.