But if you're that talented at getting people to give you money, then why are you a musician? Run for congress!

%^)

Damien Masterson http://www.damienmasterson.com or enter my name in any search engine http://www.myspace.com/damienmastersonmusic http://cdbaby.com/all/damienzm 415 305 7138 dzm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Damien Endorses Hohner Harmonicas and Audix Microphones

On Apr 10, 2007, at 9:11 AM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 9
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 05:54:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mike Fugazzi <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] re: Endorsements
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Anybody have any luck with getting a local business to
support their band?  There is a beer maker around here
I am thinking of contacting.  They're a big deal in
this part of the state, and that's our home base.

The big name companies are probably hit and miss based
on how many great bands and musicians there are out
there.

Thanks,

Mike Fugazzi
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan