[Harp-L] Boss FBM-1

After reading Mr. Hunters review on the Boss FBM-1 pedal I decided to purchase one. Played around with it all week. Put in line with my modified Audix Fireball, FBM-1 to Boss DD3 to my atomic lunch box (Harpgear2). Its a bit of a one trick pony but I was able to dial in the fat full sound that I wanted. We played a full band show fri 4-6 and had lots of props from fans and my bandmates. Played the trumpet though it on a couple of jazz tunes we perform. A great investment for me and its a cool looking pedal and so simple to use. (I like simple) And thanks to Mr. Hunter a virtual King Solomon's Diamond Mine of knowledge and ideas for bringing this piece of gear to my attention.
Bobby Cole

RRC