Fwd: [Harp-L] Fender Champion 600 5W Amp
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Fwd: [Harp-L] Fender Champion 600 5W Amp
- From: "John K." <jkuzloski@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 03:47:22 -0000
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=SwT7QtV7rUtzMbJR6JF9Q3AJyhDoxYNMXEwuOvQxhNv2s3I+I1xKkBWFFrcKviktPP9DPSpmXkit0X5h/MPvBoBFzpmi4dMt/zHx9ovQL2glJaUtk1IKpOQP/YhSOH6N;
- Sender: notify@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Timm Goodrich" <Rapidashes@...> wrote:
Hello - Harp-L thank you for being here!
I don't have a lot of money and I'm looking for a small gig/practice amp
Yea, I've looked on e-bay but I only want to spend once and fix/repair
issues are a concern. I can't afford a money pit.
A Supro or other "vintage" would be a great sound but nobody's giving them
Has any one heard or tried this amp?
Fender Champion 600 5W 1x6 Combo Amp
"A fun and affordable tribute to a rare and historic Fender amp. Our new
Champion 600 is a 5-watt tube amp with a 6" speaker and 1950 "two-tone"
looks. We added a higher-gain preamp circuit to let the overdriven tone
exceed that of the original, and we added a choice of high- or low-gain
inputs. Internal speaker jack enables use of a larger speaker cabinet."
Is there "a" amp small amp?
Price range > $250 ,
then price range > $500?
Playing with trains
In the Rapids
Over 200 postings on this amp over at the fender Forum (not harp-specific though).
Harp-L is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
--- End forwarded message ---
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and