[Harp-L] RE: STEVE GUYGER

I do not post often but this I must comment on. I have been a huge SG
fan for years and I have seen him many times.

If you can not see him get his PAST LIFE BLUES cd it is killer, I just
picked up a new copy since I gave mine to Garry Hodgson

after he gave me a copy of a fantastic Butterfield show from 1973. I
hope you like it Garry.

He is the real deal bluesman not into the image just being who he is.
Syes seek him out and see him live he has chops for days....
Weeks...months aw hell years.

Chris O'Sullivan

Merrill Lynch

GPC Operational Stability Team/SWAT

CAI / IPSS

Phone  609-274-5917

Pager  888 - 208 - 3031

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/