Re: [Harp-L] Anyone familiar with the HBW40 - Harmonica Honey BeeWireless

You should be able to compensate for any signal loss from the
unbalanced line out by using the volume control on the front panel of
the receiver.  It controls the output level of the receiver.  That way
you can plus the receiver into your amplifier with a standard guitar
cord.

-tim