From: "Bill Hines" <billhines4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: April 3, 2007 12:18:13 PM PDT
To: "'Richard Hunter'" <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] San Francisco April 23-27

Richard,

Check out what's happening at Biscuits 'n Blues downtown, maybe hit the
new upstairs club, maybe harp-l's Greg Heumann will be there blowing
harp with his band. Other info will be at http://www.sfblues.com/ clubs/

Go check out harp-l's Bob Gaustad's blues & harp themed pizza joint and
blow some for the crowd! www.bobbygspizzeria.com

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA