[Harp-L] Re: Music & The American Dream [Making a Living?]

Damien Masterson wrote:
>   My advice: If you think "a clear vision, determination and hard
> work" are enough to make a decent living in the music business,
> especially the performance end of the business, in today's
> environment, then by all means, have at it.
---For my part, I teach school to make a living; I certainly don't depend
on music to do more than supplement my income. Earlier in this thread
somebody opined that very few on this list actually made their living from
music...just wondering: how many of you do make at least the bulk of your
income form music? Anybody willing to say?
WVa Bob