Re: [Harp-L] Blackface Amp Users?

Ray, I used a Vibrolux at a  Blues Ho Down (that's what I call it) that is
put on every year in Erie Pa. A  real good player and very nice guy let me use
his harp rig, which was way  unexpected by me. I usually just play straight
through the PA when I go to those  kinds of things, but I have to tell ya that it
sounded killer to me. I was  drooling over it before I left. I'm not a big
harp amp guy, (I'm becoming that  way since I got on this list) so I'd say that
Sonny or some of the other amp  guys here would tell you to replace some tubes
for optimum sound, but I'd sure  use it just like it was and play guitar
through every once in a while.
       BiscuitBoy Blues
         Randy

In a message dated 4/1/2007 1:22:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,