[Harp-L] An article on amplified tone.

This may or may not help some of you out there who are looking to improve your amplfied tone.  I have posted a few articles and a short video lately over at: http://www.harpgear.com under the news section.  Some of you are already familiar with all of this and to you I welcome constructive criticism.  To those of you this helps please ask any questions you might have and let me know if you thought I could have explained something better.  I am by no means an expert on tone and I am just relaying information given to me by the people who I consider to be experts on tone.  I figured I would share these articles because they cover some of the most asked questions I get.  Thanks,

  BrianP

  http://www.harpgear.com

  PS.  I would like to thank all the people out there who have spent the time and helped to shape me and my playing.  I know quite a few of you are on this list and I would like to say I couldn't and wouldn't be where I am today without you.  Thanks!

Brian Purdy

Harp Gear Amplification

http://www.harpgear.com