Re: [Harp-L] Live Music Scene, R.I.P. - Sorry, it's a long rant
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Live Music Scene, R.I.P. - Sorry, it's a long rant
- From: Garry Hodgson <garry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 17:38:30 -0400 (EDT)
- In-reply-to: <2CBA1F45-7441-493A-8EF5-0ECCB9EF5473@damienmasterson.com>
- References: <2CBA1F45-7441-493A-8EF5-0ECCB9EF5473@damienmasterson.com>
- User-agent: Gumbi 1.0
Damien Masterson <dzm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Even the Hippies at Jam Band concerts would not be able to
> endure the usually substandard music without being stoned out of
> their gourds.
so only "hippies" go to jam band concerts, which are "usually substandard"
(by whose exalted standard? yours?)? and of course they're all "stoned
out of their gourds".
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO
nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and