Re: [Harp-L] King Biscuit Boy and tongue blockin'

Thanx Rob, I didn't know what had  happened to Richard Newell, but I kind of
figured that he had to have passed  away or I would have heard more about him
over the years.
       I wish I could get this slow  a*& computer to work on the Myspace
links so I could hear that tribute to  King Biscuit Boy. I couldn't get it to work
for my buddy Charlie Crowe's  solo stuff, so I would imagine I'll have
problems with yours too. I'm gonna  try it anyway. If I can get it to play I know it
will make me want to  practice more. Every time I hear you I think I need to
practice more.  LOL
     Rip it up in Japan!!!
          Randy

In a message dated 4/1/2007 6:55:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,