From: Jim Greenwald [mailto:staggerin@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 8:42 PM
To: Henderson, Peter; bluegrassharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Old-Time Harmonica

Hey Trip,
Talk about ancient tones, Bruce has got 'em! I'll try to whip something
up
when I get this new audio interface from popping and crackling <g>
Do you play any of the John Salyer tunes on harmonica? I think Salyer
said
he got his "Barlow Knife" from his harmonica playing brother. Wow, that
would have been something to hear.

Cheers,
Jim
[Listen to Roots Harmonica at