[Harp-L] Custom MB in A- $ 89.00

This is a nice harp in the Key of A. The reeds have been arced and the slots embossed. The pearwood comb has been sealed with varnish. All sharp corners on the reedplates removed and reeds tuned to new MB tuning. Re-assembled using original pins and 2 screws holding opened covers just like the big guys.(for a lot less dough). I don't have a pic available but I'm sure you'll like this harp! Return for repair or replacement within 30 days,no problemo! Send $89.00 (Postal M.O.includes shipping) to: Lenny Mallak 8600 Lemon Ave # 7 La Mesa Ca 91941 Other Keys and tunings available upon request. All orders must be paid up front and are filled on a first come first served basis( avg turn around 7 days). Thanks for your interest.

Yours Truly, Lenny M