Re: [Harp-L] Am I crazy if I sell my Bassman RI, Ltd?

Mike Fugazzi wrote:
<I really like the amp.  It is in great condition and
<sounds great at loud volumes.  However, I almost never
<play it loudly and in the last two years have never
<played a venue where a smaller amp wouldn't have been
<loud enough...Help me with some pros and cons!

Mike, my basic advice is this: never, ever sell an instrument that makes a sound that inspires you. Like Billy Joel said: it's good information from a man who's made mistakes.

Did I ever tell you about the Premier Twin 8 that I used to own? That's "used to", as in "what the --- did I used to be thinking?"

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com