Re: Re: [Harp-L] Gear lust

Eugene Ryan wrote:
> I meant that the RP *is* a lot of gear packed into the one box!
> I may have worded that badly.  I wasn't complaining that it was
> a lot to carry around, not by any means - quite the opposite, in
> fact.  That was one of the advantages of the small amp I
> mentioned, that there are have effects built into the amp - the
> amp is very small and portable.

Yes, this was precisely my point.  While some people are moving in
the direction that less (weight, size...) is more (portability, ease
of setup), others like me are moving in the direction of more
(functionality) is more (weight, size, power consumption).

I just thought I'd show the lifestyles of the richly shameless...

> You don't have speakers in that rig, do you?

I'm in the process of a solution to my 2x10 speaker cabinet.

> Do you use this to cart around your current rig?

Yes, but it's far easier to load and unload a single rack case than
my former pile of separate boxes and cabinets and bags.  I'm not
sure a foldable hand truck would be beefy enough for this setup.

-tim