[Harp-L] Gear lust - recommendation

A recommendation on a portable clean amp / PA setup:

Behringer have a new line of "keyboard amp and PA in one" setups.  The line
is called Ultratone KxxxFX - for example K450FX is a 45W amp.  I've had the
45W for about a monthy now, and I've done a few gigs before making any
comments.

I have to say, this is one great amp, particularly for the price - 166 euro
for mic preamp, 3 channel, EQ, effects processing (100 effects), feedback
reduction system, 14kg - unbelievable!   Myself and a keyboard player have
been sharing the 45W version for smaller gigs and it sounds good, even with
the low end of the piano and low pitched harps.  It's also reasonably loud -
I've used it with an Audix Fireball and it can be cranked up.  Of course,
it's a clean amp, so it won't break up and therefore is not for everyone.

The effects can be turned up per channel or footswitch controlled.  There
are plenty of reverbs in there, and last night I found a number of pitch
shifting settings.  I had great fun playing the low end of a 64 chrom with
an octave divider playing below that - it still sounded good!

I have an older full-range in one box Behringer PA/amp combo that works
well, but that is quite heavy and I don't notice a substantial difference
between the newer Ultratones without subwoofer and the full-range box.

I'm one happy customer, so I felt I had to share...
Eugene