Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic slide is sticking

Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 10:24:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: Michael Rubin <rubinmichael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Chromatic slide is sticking
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

> While my chromatic slide still works, it's certainly not as smooth as it
could
> be.  I am playing a mostly chromatic gig two days from now.  Does anyone
>have any quick fixes that they KNOW work?
>Thanks,
>  Michael Rubin

  Saliva is a glue, you need to rinse it away.
Use water regularly.
  I use it before and after every play session and very satisfied with the
results,
http://www.angelfire.com/music/HarpOn/maintstart.html
  Bottled water bottles with the pop top cap are great for applying H2O to
chromatic slide assembly, and easily refilled for free.
-- G.