Re: [Harp-L] Suzuki Firebreath update

Richard Hunter wrote:
> A relatively minor quibble: the paint that names the
> harmonica model on the top cover plate is wearing out.
> The black on the cover plate is apparently anodized,
> and is doing fine.

Not that it really matters, but I believe the black is enameling, not
anodizing.  Anodizing is done on aluminum; I don't believe it's
possible to anodize steel.

I have a number of older Suzuki Hammond Mouth Organs which also have
this black finish on the covers, which are otherwise shaped just like
the Fire Breath and the Promaster.  My at-the-time-infant son was able
nick some of the enameling off the covers with his emergent teeth.
These days, he'd use a hammer, or just rub it on the concrete.

-tim