RE: [Harp-L] RE: Harp Switches

I own a good couple of Hohner C/G and Bb/F double sided tremolo harps
and with some practice can quickly flip them over and seamlessly play
chord accompaniment/melody to simple double key tunes such as "little
drummer boy" and "dueling banjos".  Regards,
Jason G.

I do this too. On my CD clip of the track "City of Savannah" (see link below) I use a double-sided Echo in D/A. The clip, though brief, contains four flip-overs, two from D to A and two back again. :-)

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm