[Harp-L] Jon Popper interview on Relix Radio Podcast

I ran across an interview with John Popper recorded at this years
Lollapalooza.  you can find it at http://www.relix.com/radio.  It is
episode CT-575 so you will have to scroll down to it.

He talks about whoring for Busch Beer and the release of "The John
Popper Project."  The John Popper Project sounds interesting if for no
other reason than it is something very different.  It consists of
John, a drummer, a bassist and "DJ Logic."  The website for the
project is http://www.popperproject.com/  and there are 4 cuts on
their MySpace page.

On the same Relix website there is interview with Jay Farrar, the
founder of "Uncle Tupelo" and SonVolt.  He plays two songs solo during
the interview both of which have some harp content.  More along the
lines of Bob Dylan's harp style.  One of the songs is a cover of a
Kink's classic.  I grew up with Jay and still remeber him bringing his
harmonic to school for "Show -n- Tell" in the third grade.  His next
release is a collaberation with Anders Parker with Mark Spencer
calling themselves Gob Iron.  Given the name of the group I am
wondering how much harp content will be on it.

Paul