[Harp-L] Harp preparation for studio recording?

Hey List - I'm about to go into the studio with the band for the first time and am curious what you all do in preparing your harps for an upcoming recording session?  Is there a protocol when preparing to record. And how do you explain different harp model tunings to an anal sound eng. who may ask. I use an eclectic mix of harps including: SP20s, GMs, and LOs, Delta Frosts, Meisterclasse, Tim Moyer's Journeyman, a Meehan Custom and now a new Suzuki FireBreath - yikes I'm a harpoholic!

I will admit that this upcoming recording session is beginning to freak me out a little - any advice? I do plan to get a working digital recording of the sessions with everyone but me to work on b/4 I go in so I can be prepared.

Also - I tend to like different harmonica mfgs. and models depending on the key of the song I'm playing to - is that weird?

Thanks in advance for any help!
--
Ross Macdonald