Re: [Harp-L] An Addition to "Beeswax Sealing and Customizing Marine Bands"

I have a beeswax sealed Marine Band. It is years old now. It is my favourite harmonica. It does swell some but not like an untreated comb. It remains airtight and does not cut my lips when I play it. I live in a climate with humidity that swings wildly. How I know summer is over is the door to my bathroom starts closing again. I'm not particularly a wet player but I do tongue block a lot.

Burnishing the legend of Magic Dave I will repost to the list the beeswax post from the past. This way it will appear in the current list archives. We do have the lost list archives now. The data was recovered from the old garply disk that Michael Polesky generously paid to have recovered. It's just a matter of time. fjm