RE: [Harp-L] Butterfield Discography in Chronological order?

For what it's worth, my personal favorites are "The Paul Butterfield
Blues Band" from 1965 and "Original Lost Elektra Sessions" recorded in
1964. The latter is a great CD to buy if you are seeking to study the
Buttertone.

Hope this helps,

John Balding
**********************************

Offer You Can't Refuse (1963) - The Paul Butterfield Blues Band

Original Lost Elektra Sessions (1964) - The Paul Butterfield Blues Band

Paul Butterfield Blues Band (1965) - The Paul Butterfield Blues Band

East-West (1966) - The Paul Butterfield Blues Band

Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw (1967) - The Paul Butterfield Blues Band

In My Own Dream (1968) - The Paul Butterfield Blues Band

Keep on Moving (1969) - The Paul Butterfield Blues Band

Sometimes I Just Feel Like Smilin' (1971) - The Paul Butterfield Blues
Band

Offer You Can't Refuse [1 Side] (1972) - Walter Shakey Horton/Paul
Butterfield

Golden Butter: The Best of the Paul Butterfield Blues Band (1972) - The
Paul Butterfield Blues Band

Better Days (1973) - The Paul Butterfield Blues Band

It All Comes Back (1973) - Paul Butterfield

Put It in Your Ear (1976) - Paul Butterfield

North South (1981) - Paul Butterfield

Legendary Paul Butterfield Rides Again (1986) - Paul Butterfield

Strawberry Jam (1996) - The Paul Butterfield Blues Band

Anthology -- The Elektra Years (1997) - The Paul Butterfield Blues Band

Butterfield Blues Band (2001) - The Paul Butterfield Blues Band

Resurrection Of Pigboy Crabshaw / In My Own Dream (2004) - The Paul
Butterfield Blues Band