[Harp-L] Blues Creed

Yes, as a 35 year old white dude with a Master's degree and who
> drives a 2000 Saturn....I'm painfully aware of my lack of visible
> blues street
> creed.

To me this would seem that you have the right to play the blues!!  2000
Saturn?   Was that an MBA?  I would jump off the Washington Bridge.

I don't know about that. Sonny Boy Williamson II drove a Cadillac or a Lincoln and wore Sayville Row suits custom tailored in the UK during he European Tour.

Sam "Lightin'" Hopkins were Mohair suits and a fancy Stetson Hat,  drove a Black Cadillac with whitewall tires and had a Gibson J50 which any guitar player would kill for.

Qu' est.'ce  Blues Street Creed. Tell me when the next workshop on the subject is going to be held?