[Harp-L] Meteor amps possible contact problems

Hi folks. I just wanted to send this out in case anyone has tried to contact me without success.
I spoke to a guy yesterday who sent me an email about 2 months ago and again about a week
ago and never got a response. Thank god he finally called me because I never received his emails.
I've been getting a ton of emails for hot stocks and overseas funds that could be mine so that might
be part of the problem. Hopefully I can figure it all out but in the mean time please feel free to
contact me at ........

meteoramps@xxxxxxxxxxx or call me at (315)696-8570. If you would rather I call you just leave
a number and a good time for me to call.

Thanks,
Scott Berberian
Meteor Amplifiers