[Harp-L] Harmony 410/410a

Mike,

I'm the one who mentioned this on Weber's BBS... all I can tell you is
that I have a Harmony 410 (not the 410a), and it came with an 8"
speaker. Pete Sheridan mentioned the 410a in "The Search for Tone in
Amplified Harmonica" and he does say it has a 10" speaker. I'm
converting mine to a 10", building a new plywood baffle (the old one is
cheap particle board) and using a Weber sig series 10" alnico (4 ohms).
Actually I've build a new cab for it, just for kicks, though it's more
work that it's worth to do that.

Someone who would certainly know more about this would be Sonny Jr.
(Gary Onofrio), whom you can reach through his website
(www.sonnyjr.com). He and I exchanged e-mails years ago about this amp,
and he was enthusiastic about them.

Hope that helps...
Howard